What it means to be a client
At Oliver Reeve & Partners Limited for each client we aim to; provide bespoke ongoing service, respond to all your needs whenever they arise, provide professional ongoing face to face advice and deliver superior investment results over the medium term.
We have the feel of a small company but have all the benefits of the backing of a FTSE 100 company. We strive to offer the very best service to develop a long term relationship with you.
What we provide:
- Long term face-to-face provision of high quality advice from a highly qualified financial adviser you can trust
- No delegated servicing, Oliver and team are available 24/7 to respond to your needs
- The security of knowing the advice is backed by a guarantee provided by a FTSE 100 company
- Bespoke client specific investment reports, Annual and online Wealth Account
- High quality specialist pensions, tax and trust* advice
- A specialist wealth management service for Entrepreneurs and Owner Managers
- Ongoing management of investments by leading global investment professionals
- Regular investment updates
- Monitoring by the St. James's Place Investment Committee
- Fund manager monitoring and assessment by Stamford Associates, Redington and other specialist fund consultants including, ARC and Inalytics
An investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority